Find your pest control company Boston MA www.insightpestboston.com that can treat all of your wildlife problems. Understand how your wildlife control expert Worcester MA can humanely trap squirrels and raccoons. Learn how wildlife control Lowell MA deals with snakes and other ground pests. Use this list to understand common wildlife in the Massachusetts and possible pest control issues.
- Skunks- displaying the traditional stripe, these critters can produce a litter every 60 days.
- Raccoon - can roam an area up to 10 feet and are known for getting into trash.
- Red Fox - feeds on small mammals and bears young from March to May.
- Bats - often a concern when it comes to the spread of diseases such as rabies.
- Coyotes - usually solitary but have been known to form packs.
- Vole - year round ground pests.
- Mice - well known pest control problems and often found indoors.
- Beavers - known for stripping leaves and bark from plants and trees.
- Red and Grey Squirrels - known for creating stashes for their nuts and berries, each species is more active at different times of year.
- Woodchuck - produces and average of 4 to 6 young per litter.
- Eastern Chipmunk - a smaller cousin, to the squirrel with similar habits.
- Eastern Cottontail Rabbit - fast breeders and known for chewing habits.
- Mole - classic diggers feed on small animals, insects, and earthworms.
- Snakes - snakes in the area range from the venomous Copperhead to harmless Rat snakes. It is very important to call in a professional if you are experiencing a snake problem.
- Feral Cats - cute looking but can cause property damage and are not friendly to humans.
With all of these different animals in the area, it is important to find licensed professionals like wildlife control Framingham to properly deal with your problem. Qualified pest control specialists will understand the dangers from each different species, whether it be bites, diseases, or dropping. Humane control options may be available, and in some cases mandated by your local fish and wildlife department. Treatment options for your issue will include cleanup, repair, and prevention of future infestations.
Pest control services are available in the greater Boston area including Plymouth, Worcester, Lowell, Brockton, and Framingham.